Saturday 25 August 2012

Newspaper Nail Art

When I went to our usual catch-up dinner  with friends, I saw one of my friend had beautiful nail-art apprantly 3-D nail art. She goes to nail parlour to get it done. I was pretty sure, there ought to be something on the web. I started browsing and found a whole heap of websites for nail art. Since then I have started trying out different nail art. It is a fun world where you can play with colours and techniques. My collection of nail-polishes are growing bigger and bigger every week. I found this really cool nail art in the web and it is really easy. Anyone can do it.

You will need
Base colour- I picked grey nail polish
Rubbing alcohol  (I bought mine from pharmacy)
Top coat nail-polish
Newspaper



Paint your nails with base colour and let it dry completely.
Then dip your nail in rubbing alcohol for 10-15 second and immediately press newspaper into your nails. Newspaper print will transfer into your nails and then finish off with top coat. Here's picture of how my nails look.

Tip- firmly press newspaper into your nails and even out pressing it gently. I did not apply even pressure and the newsprint is not that prominent.

Here is the video to the nail art which will give you better idea. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment